Lockdown Lingo: Giving It The Best That We Got
Lingo changes with every era and crisis, and Lockdown Lingo is no different. There may be a more comprehensive list than the one I found. I added to the list myself. Why let someone else have all the fun?
I snatched it and put it on a tee shirt. My tee shirts have grown to 14 total and I’m still learning the ins and outs of woocommerce, so excuse any mistakes you find on my shop page. I hope to have it all in order by tomorrow or Tuesday.
Herewith the lith, er…list:
1. Coronials: Kids conceived during the quarantine
2. Elephant in the Zoom: The “issue” in the background during a video conference
3. Corona-coaster: Quarantine mood swings. These change according to how bored you are, or what news items you’ve read recently.
4. Quarantinis: Cocktails made with whatever is on hand
5. Bored-eaux: Quarantine wine and….
6. Furlough Merlot
7. Mask-ara: The extra eye makeup worn to compensate for a mask
8. The Covid-10: Fattening the curve
9. Cov-idiot: Won’t stay home or wear a mask
10. The Stockdown: The plunge of the markets
And my favorite Lockdown Lingo phrase and one of the ones I made up:
11. Coverachiever: They had the perfect quarantine and achieved world peace. You can usually find them baking bread, while holding a yoga pose and teaching their kids algebra.
I put them all on a tee shirt and added them to CHEZGIGI TEES.
2 thoughts on “Lockdown Lingo: Giving It The Best That We Got”
LOL,those are some good ones Baby.
Thank you! XO